Thursday, July 22, 2010

My 20years

I always believe that people we met when we grow up, shape what we are today. As such, i remain forever grateful for my family and thankful for all the friends, teachers that i met for the past 20 years.

i really thank my family members(my grandma, my dad, my mum, my 2 aunts,my 2 bros and my sis). A very very special thanks to all of them.

Special thanks to Kang Beng, Teh Jason, Kenneth Gan, Emily Chan, Yee Thien, Chiew Lui, Susan Ong and Wen Huei, Ivy Tiong, Chin Vent, Ke Er, Yvonne Tan who are very great friends that i met during secondary school and short stay in taylor's.

Special thanks to Mr Low, Ms Linda, Mr Moay, Ms Grace Tay, Ms Betsy Teh, Mr Sugu, Pn Suraya, Cik Sakinah, Cik Marina, Pn Chiah, Pn Azimah who are great teachers that i met during form4 n form5 in secondary school.


Special thanks to Jiun Haur, Jacky Ngu, Ji Ding, Kay Rin, Mei Mei, Jin Wen, Ren Ai who are awesome friends that i met during UCSI university. A very memorable 2years in my life.

Special thanks to Mr Tai, Ms Ding, Ms Adeline, Mr Tan who are great lecturers that i met in UCSI. "If I can see further than anyone else, it is only because I am standing on the shoulders of giants"

感恩

2 comments:

Jhaur said...

sounds like a speech in an award ceremony,lol=p
wanna say thank you to u too for being my fren n sory if i hv hurt u unintentionally( u alwaz say i'm emotionally unstable,haha!)
all the best la=p

soon hong 顺鸿 said...

speech? haha.. all the best to u too =) enjoy urself in republic of ireland!! i also always say u very cool wa, haha