Sunday, December 28, 2008

All the best, my friends!!!

I met emily and yee thien in a recent get-together initiated by my best friend Jason.. it has been almost a year since I saw them.. emily migrated to Melbourne, Australia while yee thien further her study in help university college.. both of them do not change much in terms of appearance (I still recognize them..haha).. emily still beaming with humours.. she showed a number guessing game using spoons and forks which brought back my nostalgia feelings.. those were the days,haha.. emily said she want to further her study to University of Melbourne, probably Bachelor of Science while yee thien want to further study to become a chemical engineer.. emily said she is not coming back malaysia next year (What?!)



And one thing.. Jason, You’re Awesome, Man! ..TER 99.3.. top 0.7% for south australian matriculation across the world!! You have been my role model and best competitor in study in secondary school and still is my role model today.. haha, hope that you can enter your dream university in Singapore (sure can wan..haha)

1 comment:

soon hong 顺鸿 said...

currently jason study accounting in National University of Singapore, emily study science in University of Melbourne, while yee thien study chemical engineering in ucsi university.. seeing they all achieve their dreams, feel so happy for them :)